‘Supporting the vision of graduating hands, hearts and minds, and fostering excellence in continuing professional development.’
NZCC Alumni Association Objectives
1. To develop and maintain public awareness of subluxation-centered chiropractic care
2. To promote the New Zealand College of Chiropractic to the global public
3. To increase accessibility to chiropractic education for students and prospective students of the New Zealand College of Chiropractic by developing philosophical, political and financial support
4. To promote the donation and preservation of financial, educational and human resources for education at the New Zealand College of Chiropractic
5. To provide ongoing support for graduates of the New Zealand College of Chiropractic through continued professional development, patient education and practice tools, and active collegial relationships and networks.
6. To maintain a high level of active membership of the Alumni Association